Following an agency competition, Continental France, a major automotive industry supplier, selected the Proches agency to help it with its media relations and influence strategy.
Paris, 11 September 2018 – Continental France, influencer in the area of sustainable and connected mobility, chose the Proches agency to help with the definition and implementation of its institutional influence strategy and media relations in France.
Even though the Continental France group is currently undergoing major reorganization to strengthen its position as a leading industrial player in the mobility of the future, it decided to make this key period in the firm easier by strengthening its ties with the media and the institutional opinion leaders of its ecosystem.
With this in mind, continental France chose the Proches agency to implement its general media relations and public affairs strategy for the entirety of its three divisions (Automotive, Tire and Contitech). The challenge of this collaboration will be to strengthen the position and visibility of Continental France in its spheres of influence in several areas of great importance for the group:
- Its commitment to and innovations in the area of sustainable and smart mobility (autonomous car, electric engine) as future debate gets underway on the Mobility Framework Law and the PACTE Law.
- Efforts to prevent road accidents, through the “vision zero” program and its technology to improve vehicle safety.
- Its partnerships (i.e. Tour de France), its presence at major events in the industry (i.e. Automechanika, IAA, etc.) and its involvement in firm favorites such as the Paris Motor Show / Salon de l’auto.
- Its expertise in subjects related to rubber and connectivity outside the automotive industry.
- With Proches, Continental France is supported by a team that has stood up for a hybridization of influence skills and strategies for a long time, at the crossroads between media relations and public affairs, serving the cultural battle.
Mathieu Gratiot, Head of External Communication Continental Automotive France, reminds us that “A coherent message in media and institutional spheres is the best proof of the group’s coherent positioning and the confidence people have in what it has to say.”
À propos de Continental
Continental développe des technologies et services d’avant-garde au service d’une mobilité durable et connectée des personnes et de leurs biens. Fondée en 1871, l’entreprise technologique propose des solutions sûres, efficientes, intelligentes et abordables pour les véhicules, les machines, le trafic et le transport. Continental a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires de 44 milliards d’euros en 2017 et emploie actuellement plus de 243 000 personnes dans 60 pays.
Contact presse : Anil Ciftci - 06 98 82 91 95